Adding a lease is joyous. It means you have a tenant. Amazing! It’s simple to do.
- Click on Properties in the main menu.
- Choose the property you want to add a lease to. If it’s a multi-unit property, you need to have added a unit to the property. If it’s single-unit property you can skip the next step.
- Choose the unit from the list on the right.
- Click on Tenancy in the property menu.
- Fill in the details for the lease: whether the unit is occupied, how much rent is collected and on what schedule, the terms of the lease (i.e. whether it’s fixed-term or month-to-month), and attach the lease document if you like.
Bang. You’re done.