Once you’ve created a rental listing, you’ll see a unique link for your published listing at the top of the page. Anybody with this link can view your rental listing, so the easiest way to share your listing is to simply share that link. To help you do this, you’ll see a number of sharing options below the link:
- Email pre-composes a short message that includes a link to the rental listing.
- Facebook opens their sharing tool with a link to the listing.
- Twitter pre-composes a Tweet that includes a link to the listing.
- Craiglist includes instructions to build a basic HTML listing.
- Kijiji and PadMapper both include handy access to your listing’s photos and the link to the listing – both of which can be used to list your rental on those directories.